Home
ShippersCarriersProductAbout Us
English
Română
Русский
Česky

Transport social network

Qoobus is a logistics platform for businesses
looking for freight and/or transport solutions.

237,439
Freight offers

11,890
Transport offers

763,000
Companies

Search Loads

LoadsTransportPartners

You can use Qoobus to

Find freight and transport solutions.

Analyse transport demand & supply (LIVE).

Communicate | Grow your partner network.

Find everything about logistics companies and their owners.

Register now, It’s FREE!

Qcheck.

All about logistics companies and their owners.

Up-to-date financial reports, court cases, licenses & permits,activity heatmap and zones of interests.

Search company

Borderless Transport & Freight Solutions

Transparent Information, the new Democracy

Gain access to real-time, instant information about available freight or transport solutions, so you can make the best possible decisions for your business and increase your profit margin on every deal.

If it’s there, it’s yours for the taking. Now.Join Qoobus Today
Transparent Information, the new Democracy

Live Heat Map

Discover hot spots for freight offers & transport solutions across Europe real-time, so you know exactly where to look for lucrative action. Save hours spent over the phone or Email, and close deals in minutes - gaining better profits, more time, bigger outreach, and a guarantee for verified partner companies.

Learn more about HeatMap
Live Heat Map

Real-time freight & transport solutions across Europe

Where there’s a will, there’s a way - and where there’s a load, there’s a business opportunity that you can get access to with only one click.

Access the fastest European transport marketplace, with over 100,000 available freight and transport solutions daily.

Real-time freight & transport solutions across Europe

Get social!

Start building your network! The better your network of shippers & carriers, the higher your chances of spotting the windows of opportunity. Lots of windows in this multi-billion dollar industry. Stay in touch with your close transport partners, socialise and get the latest industry updates through one dashboard.

Get social!
Save timeMake MoneySave Money
Save time

Save time

Fleet management system

If you can spell the word “TRUCK”, you can take advantage of the Qoobus fleet management system. It’s this easy to see its benefits.

One truck, two trucks, 10 trucks? It doesn’t matter - you fill in your fleet’s attributes and post its availability in a matter of seconds.
Then invite shippers to check out your proximity and convenience. Let’s do some business!

Make Money

Make Money

The brief. The mission

Qoobus is 90% about helping you make more money. The rest of 10% is thinking of new ways to make you more money. Don’t just stay in business. Thrive in the business!

Eyes on the ball!

You need every inch of leverage on your competition. Qoobus gives you 3 feet of leverage and then some AI, Big Data, instant access to info, constant R&D and only the best people working for you. Everything, to help you win in the game.

Save Money

Save Money

Don’t just get paid. Get paid NOW!

Cashing in those invoices was never the real problem. The problem was cashing in within a reasonable timeframe.

Past tense: it was. The model we’ve built for you gives you options and leverage. Get to shortlist your potential partners, pick the ones that match your criteria. And roll out!

Faster payment terms. Faster business. Faster progress.

Cash in. Save up. Grow ...and then do it again! A fair-play way of paying and getting paid will allow players in the transportation business, freight companies and truck drivers to save money and grow their activity. And make more profits in a lucrative circle that will ultimately better our industry - and our users’ own “pockets”.

Ready to try Qoobus?

Join over 10 000 companies today

Create an account in minutes

Sign Up Now